Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ball game and exercise

Last weekend, we went to watch Ethan play ball. In upwards, they don't keep score but my BIL always keeps score(ha)! He counted that Ethan had 30 points. This completely blew my mind considering I never scored that many points in my entire career. I guess the most amazing thing is that he is only 7 years old. It was great fun!

Since Jeff was out of town, we followed upwards up with fun time at Nana's. I had the kids exercise in hopes I might wear them down at some point. They did exercises for over 30 minutes and were still going strong. I wish I could go at their pace and still have energy left over.













No comments:

Post a Comment