Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Birthday, death, and snow

So much has happened in the last few days.

Jeff had a birthday and we got him an ice cream cake which is his favorite. The boys picked one out that had a deer on it. I think they were more excited than Jeff.

This week is spring break and while many people are enjoying the nice warmth of the beach, we got to enjoy the snow. It is important to note that we did not travel to Colorado to enjoy this snow, God just felt it was needed her in good ol' Arkansas. Me and the boys played outside for a while. They wanted a snowman but really didn't help me. Oh well, I didn't do to bad on my own.

Yesterday, I received news that one of my cousins had passed away. She has been fighting cancer for a while and she finally won her victory and received her crown in Heaven. I loved that I had an opportunity to see her grow as a Christian through her post on Facebook. God is good in all things.













No comments:

Post a Comment