Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Growing boys

I can't believe Luke is already four and Evan will be two in a few months. Time seems to fly by and I have been missing getting to hold a little baby. Fortunately for us, Jeff's brother and SIL are having another baby.

We have began serious potty training with Evan and so far he has done pretty good. He has done so good that Killion said she was ready to try underwear. I think that must have frightened him because he had a rough week. This weekend I decided to try him in underwear. We have made it for 2 1/2 hours so far without any accidents. Jeff suggested we get pictures of him and I am so glad he did. These underwear pics may be the cutest things I have ever seen. I also through a pic of Luke in so everyone can see how big he has gotten.

Evan is literally getting into everything an I can leave him for very long. This morning, I went in the kitchen and he was in a stool and looking very guilty. He had a good reason since he had colored all over my calendar. Guess that was better than the wall.

On another note, the boys still hate sleeping in an haven't figured out how to make that happen. This morning at 6:15 they were playing in the tent. At least they woke up in good moods.













1 comment:

  1. Gwen , they are so cute! You will treasure all of these pictures some day when you look back and wonder why time went by so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete