Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

This fourth was so wonderful.  The temperatures have been great and I haven't even broke a sweat.  On the 3rd, we headed over to Grandma and pa's house to celebrate uncle T's birthday and watch the Flippin fireworks.


Pa bought several fireworks for the boys and they had so much fun.


Luke kept rolling around on the ground and despite me spraying him with bug spray, he has bites everywhere.  Please pray that they don't get infected.


Evan loved the fireworks also.  

On the 4th, we had a big family day.  I cleaned all morning so I could hopefully send the rest of the break relaxing.  We set out steaks and Jeff used out fire pit to cook them.  They were so wonderful!


Jeff and Luke ran to town an came back with a few fireworks for the house.  Luke loves the "popper" fireworks so much.


Before we put the steaks on, this dark cloud came over head and I got a bit nervous but everything worked out fine.


I created a dessert that I could eat that taste amazing.  Here it is:

1 block cream cheese
1 8oz of cool whip
1 large spoon of great value peanut butter
4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
7 packets of spenda

Mix all together by beating on medium speed for 2 minutes.  Put in pie dish and freeze( after freezing, I think I should have just refrigerated).  Net carbs is like 7. 


Of course the sparklers are the boys favorite.  


Even Evan loved them.


Then we had s'mores.  Well, everyone but me! 


Luke really love them and makes a huge mess with them.


Evan prefers just to eat the chocolate all by it's self!  

Hope you all had a great 4th also.  God bless you all and especially those who fight so hard for our freedom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment