Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, July 15, 2013

Tim Tebow


Tim Tebow and his brother!


Dylan and Tim Tebow!

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge football fan.  I love all things SEC and football.  I also love God more than anything else.  For all the above reasons, I completely adore Tim Tebow.  I have always believe that God has big plans for that man and a great work would be done through him.  It is awesome to know that someone with such influence has a heart for God and is willing to use his influence to Glorify God. I have always hoped that someday I might have a chance to meet him.  So, when my BFF called me on Friday to ask if I wanted to go meet Tim Tebow I just about passed out.  Her son, Dylan's therapist attends church where Tim was set to speak that night.  During the daytime, Tim was going around at the football camp being held at the church.  Tebow and his brother were kind enough to come over, meet and take photos with Dylan.  While I didn't exactly get to meet or talk to Tebow, I did get to see him in person and watch him minister to numerous teenager as he made his way around.  This will mark one of the coolest experiences in my life!!

Tim Tebow asking Dylan if he was a Razorback fan and then saying he wouldn't hold it against him.


Tim Tebow commenting on Dylan's Patriot shirt that said Tom Brady.  LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment