Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh the days of summer

Hello all, I hope your summer is going as well as ours.  The Benton Family has been very busy but we are trying to enjoy every free minute we get with our children.  This past week, I was able to take a few days off to spend with my kiddos.  We had a great time. 


He is Evan and myself.  He is so precious and I am loving my new hair color, courtesy of Rhianna's House of Hair.


Luke loves to work and I hope he continues to be a hard worker.  Here he is helping his Pa work at the saw-mill.


I got to get some more sun and the boys were able to enjoy their pool.  I know it is redneck but we also created some shade.  These poor boys are so fair skinned that even with sun-screen, they still burn.  For this day, we were able to stay out for a longer period of time which meant a better tan for me, longer naps for boys, and more fun by all.


Evan is starting to look more like his big brother every day.


Luke wanted me to take a picture while he was running down the hall but this is the only one that you could actually see his precious face.


We purchased DVD players for the car, again!  These boys are giving me a whole lot more quiet time now.  Praise The Lord for DVD players.


As everyone that reads my blog knows, I am still dieting. Let me tell you that this Ice Cream may indicate that it is Two Much Fun but for me it was torture.  I resisted but certainly wanted some.  I am currently up to a weight loss of 16.6 lbs.  My next goal is 20 lbs and then I get to have a girls night and eat mini tacos.  Can't hardly wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment