Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween

Halloween was busy this year and a little different than normal for us.  First, this was Luke's first school party.  The kids had a blast and were very sugared up. I am glad I only had to take one of them home with me, LOL!


Luke and his classmates enjoying their treats. 



Luke and I worked very hard making this treats for his class.  I think everyone liked the look but wasn't so keen on actually eating them.



Here was the final product.  Our hard work paid off and they turned out super cute.



We also had our typically BLAST halloween night.  The kids all dressed up and trunker-treated.



Above is Evan as Batman and below is Oakley as a fireman.



Below is another Luke that goes to our church.  He was a ninja and he loved his picture to be taken!



Below is sweet Savannah in her princess costume.



Sweet Alighnah in her princess costume.



Jesse was a dragon and he made an awful cute dragon.



Karson was obviously Superman and protected us from all the other scary costumes.



Below is Satch.  I thought he was an army man but he informed me that he was a sergeant.



And below is my entire BLAST class.  I love these kids and having an opportunity to teach them all about Christ.



Luke was a special forces man.  As I said before, this year was a little different for Halloween.  This year, we went quickly to our usual places (neighbors, Grandma Fern, and Pa and Grandma's).  Then, we grabbed pizza and went to visit my granny. Granny was put on Hospice a few days prior to Halloween and my mom was having a difficult time.  We thought we could cheer everyone up with some pizza and an unusual opportunity to see the boys in their costumes.  Granny really enjoyed our visit.



Before we left, both boys had an opportunity to hug granny and tell her they loved her.  Of course they had the obvious questions about why granny was in a hospital bed in the living room but we were able to answer their questions and they were able to enjoy the evening.



I sure love that I can treasure these memories for the rest of my life and that I have an opportunity to share them all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment