Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Random Happenings

It never ceases to amaze me how I struggle to keep this blog up-to-date.  So here is another random post to catch up on our lives.


Evan has started to dress himself (finally) and he hasn't quite got the hang of things matching.  


Luke still wants to wear shorts everyday but it is cold and the house is the only place for shorts.  I think we will have a basketball star on our hands.  


We have been reading a lot and I especially love watching Jeff read to the boys.  


Our Sunday school class created a Thanksgiving tree.  I was so proud of the kids because they said wonderful things they were thankful for.  I expected them to say toys and so forth but they said things like: Jesus, God, mom, dad, family, etc. 


I also got my hair done.  I decided to leave red behind for a bit and went back to dark.  I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment