Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Program



Our Church Christmas Program was amazing (well with one exception).  It was a Duck Dynasty theme (David's Dynasty).  Luke was Joseph and didnt really have any lines but was part of a big finale in which he and Mary held arms and carried baby Jesus off the stage and down the isle. 


Above you will see the entire cast.  Seriously how cute are those beards?!



All the kids singing one of the amazing songs.  I loved these songs so much I didnt want to give our CD back but its not like you can steal from the church, LOL!



Luke, look so precious as Joseph!



Well so here is the breakdown on this play....Luke got major stage fright and the above pictures are the only ones I was able to get considering he ran off stage and refused to go back on.  I felt so bad for him, he was crying and shaking and this mommy was barely holding it together.  AS the play started to come to an end, I got even more nervous because of the big finale.  Gladly, the directors were quick on their feet and managed to get someone to step in for the MIA Joseph.

Next year, I believe I will let Luke decide whether or not he wants to do the play.  I am highly doubtful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment