Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Zip lining and Thanksgiving

I am not sure how other families spend Thanksgiving but ours enjoys playing in the newly built tree-house and zip-lining through the yard.


Luke was so good to help his brother.   I thought Evan might be a little nervous but he wasn't and he has a blast.  


Look how handsome my young little man is.  


This big brother might be the most precious thing I have ever seen.  He enjoys life like no other. 


I love how Clay (the dog), is watching out for this kiddos.


Luke is also a bit of a trickster.  He wanted to do flips and all sorts of other things.  I can only imagine that heart attacks I will experience in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment