Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Grandpa Keymer is 87

Oh how I love my sweet Grandpa.  This weekend we celebrated his 87th birthday.  He is now the only living grandparent I have.  That is a tough pill to swallow.


Grandpa was so excited and in true Keymer fashion, he had to address the crowd.  He told us all about going to get his drivers license renewed.  He said the lady told him he had three chances to pass the vision.  He failed the first two times but passed the third.  The lady then gave him his license and told him she would see him in 4 years.  I laughed so hard and then I began to pray for his and everyone else's safety over the next four years.  


Thanks to my cousin's wife for taken a great family picture for us.  We love you Grandpa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment