Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Battle of the Mind

Sorry I have been absent with regards to my dieting progress.  As typical for me, I have fallen off the weightloss wagon.  It seems easy to make excuses (it's too cold to run, I have been sick, I have been stressed, I am sick of dieting), there really isn't an excuse except that I just haven't made my health a priority.  I am just praying that in the near future, I can find it within myself and through the strength of our Lord that I overcome this battle.  Eating and worrying are two of my weakest areas and in both, I need to allow God to take control.  I have read so many books or at least started reading so many books but they don't tell me anything I don't already know.  Life is all about choices and I will sooner than later start making good choices for my health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment