Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, February 20, 2015

Snow day #1

We finally got a snow day and the boys were so excited (Maybe I was too).  So when it snows, we head to Bruno for fun.


Evan and I had a great time sledding (I promise).  You just have to ignore his facial expression in this picture. 


Jeff was in charge of driving the 4 wheeler pulling us all over the place.  He mostly did a good job with the exception of the one tree and almost big accident.


Grandma joined in the fun and her and Luke went for a ride.


Evan decided it might be warmer riding with Jeff and I can assure you that he got a lot less snow in his face.


Grandma and both of the boys!


Another picture of Evan and I but this time we were riding the 4 wheeler.


Jeff and his boys....be still my heart.  These three guys have my heart and bring me so much joy.


Pa and Luke decided they needed to do some "real" sledding.  Luke even learned how to sled all by himself and how to jump off when needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment