Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Shred: Week 4

So week 4 is complete.  I haven't been following the diet to a "t" but have learned most of the principals.  I have also learned that I can't eat big meals anylonger (even if I want to).  Eating frequently and smaller portions has made it where I almost feel sick if I have one bite more than I should.  My body also doesn't seem to enjoy the junk that it used to love. For example, the diet called for a cup of spaghetti and meatballs and I physically couldn't make myself eat more than a few bites.  I still want sweets occasionally but would prefer fruit.  I crave veggies now and that is something I would have avoided in the past.  Anyhow, the results from this week are that I lost 2.4 lbs.  This brings my total weightloas in 4 weeks to 12.8 lbs.  I plan to finish out the next two weeks and I look forward to beginning to eat a little more normal but maintain the same principals. Until next week, happy Shredding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment