Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 3

When they say week 3 is the toughest, they weren't kidding.  I was sick much of this week and had several things come up which threw my schedule off.  With that being said, my weigh in this week was quite disappointing as I did not drop any weight.  I know my body is changing because I can feel it in my clothes but to not see the number change was tough.  I am still focused and I plan to work out more despite the fact that I am still coughing.  I am determined to see a change next week.  

2 comments:

  1. Gwen, I get SO discouraged by the scale. Like you... I put my scale up and am only weighing once a week now. I've been doing a 3-week challenge (I need mini-goals) and only dropped two pounds! But, before getting too discouraged, I grabbed my measuring tape and I was down 3" in my hips and 3/4" in my waist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have measured myself because I do feel like I have lost inches despite the scale not moving.

    ReplyDelete