Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week 2 Shred

Wow this week was tough, my energy level has not been as great as I had hoped.  I also haven't been sleeping too well.  

Well the results are in, I lost 2.6 Pounds this week for a total of 9.8 pounds in two weeks.  

It was a tough pill to swallow when I only saw 2.6 lbs this morning but Jeff was good to remind me that slow weight loss is better and that this time I am dieting correctly.  Typically, I just quit eating or quit eating carbs when I want to drop weight.  This time I have a real plan and I am eating lots of fruits and veggies.  

I know that part of the issue this week is that I did not exercise as much as I should have but as I said earlier, I just haven't had energy.

Still looking forward to next weeks report.  Here's to a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment