Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, July 9, 2015

4th of July

WE love the 4th of July.  This year, we had two gathering to attend (Daffron's and Newton's).


At the Newton's the boys and McKenzie all dressed up as football players and had a little pre-firework game.


They are seriously precious.  I love these kiddos and so glad they get to grow up together.  We are missing Harper in this picture but I am sure it was safer for her to stay clear of these football players.

The Newton's had some fun fireworks and the kiddos loved them.  Thanks Newton's!!


At the Daffron's the kids played and played. 


The Daffron's put on quite a show, so much so that I am sure the neighbors were watching.  


After the fireworks, the boys decided it would be cool to pretend to ride around in Gunner's jeep.....


With a back full of girls.  If this is what my future holds, I  am in trouble.  Just kidding, I am looking forward to watching all these kids grow and its fun to watch them year after year on the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment