Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, July 9, 2015

VBS

I was so blessed to be able to take a week off this summer and teach some special 2nd graders about Jesus.  It was a crazy busy week.  I ended up hurting myself somehow while sleeping the morning before VBS.  Praise God that he helped me through the pain and thanks to my doctor for giving me something so I could heal and serve the Lord.  


Here are the boys we had for the week.  They love taking selfies!



Just a few of the girls that insisted on taking a picture with me.



I was so thankful for my friend Rebecca who also took time out of her summer to teach these angels.  I am pretty sure we were all blessed by the week.



Evan and several other kiddos worshiping Jesus in song.



Evan with his best buddy Landry.  I am so thankful for youth that have such a heart for our kiddos.  Several took time out of their summer to spend with over 100 kiddos each day!



The kiddos love craft time.



Almost as much as cookie time.  I made so many cookies and enjoyed doing so.



I also enjoyed eating them, LOL!!


Luke with his buddies.



Bryson building a huge cup tower with numerous 1st and 2nd graders around.



Water fight with sponges.  The kids loved the rec time.  Thanks Brenton for leading these games and for setting a great example for our kiddos.



The kids love music time.  This years VBS songs were awesome.  I am still singing them!!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were hurt at VBS!! Hate that for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was suffering pretty bad. I woke up that morning and it hurt to move or breath. I thought Jeff was going to have to take me to hospital. Somehow, God gave me the strength to get through the day before I was able to get some meds!

      Delete