Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Random Photos

I thought I would blog some random pictures that have been on my phone for awhile. So here you go!!


I love my sisters and I am so blessed they are in my life.  On this day, we were apparently thinking alike.


These two boys fight often but it is times like this that you can see the love they have for one another.


Luke lovin on Grayson.


These boys crack me up.  I can just imagine some type of music playing in the background and these boys walking together like they are so cool (of course, they are pretty cool).  Sorry Luke, you are hiding behind Landon!


I forced Jeff to take a selfie with me.  As you can tell he was overjoyed!



Doesn't he look like he is up to no good?!?


I love this precious face with all my heart. Sweet Evan just kicked back relaxing. 


Date night and we got to watch the DBB at Branson Landing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment