Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, February 14, 2014

Another around of Snow

Ugh!!!!  I strongly dislike the snow but we got another round of it.  Many of the schools around here have missed 15-18 school days this year.  As an educator, we are not fans of too many snow days.


Fortunately, I was still able to work a few days even though all the schools were out but our road was awful.


The boys as always loved playing in the snow but the extremely cold temperatures limited how long they could stay out.


Look was throwing a snow ball at Jeff but sadly, I did not catch the impact on camera.


Jeff and the boys made a small but mighty snowman.  Doesn't he just look great?!


It is actually a few weeks later that I am typing this post and the snowman may still be frozen on our back porch, HA!


The boys intently masterminding their approach at decorating the snowman.


Evan though I cant stand the snow, there is a great deal of God's beauty shown through it. 


I am very blessed to leave in a place of such beauty.  And I am also blessed that I can finally seen the ground again at our house (picture not included).

No comments:

Post a Comment