Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, February 14, 2014

Super Bowl Party and Benefits

A few weekends ago we were very busy.  The day started off by me getting my hair done.  It looks so amazing and we added a new color which was exciting.  Sorry, I don't have any pictures.  Then Jeff headed off to a benefits for one of our church members as I fed the children and then prepared for nap time.  Then I headed out with Evan to another benefit for a Kindergarten student in the school I graduated from while Jeff and Luke went to do some work.


On Sunday, we went to Church and it began to snow again!  That night, we went to Matt and Becky's for a Superbowl party.  The kids loved wrestling with "Uncle Gunner." 

 
I think he had as much fun as they did and it was so sweet.  I forgot to take pictures of all of the amazing food.  I made my fabulous spinach artichoke dip as well as Salami pepperoncini.  I will have to post the recipes for both next time I make them so I can do pictures.

 
My dad and Evan are ready to bid with my number, raising money for a great cause.

 
Evan had a blast running around the gym and was not the least bit distracted by all the people.


Dale Tabor, a famous artist but also a member of our great community donated one of his amazing pieces of art.  These pieces are not only visually amazing, but they are extra special because he paints all of them using his mouth. 

 
Its not the best picture but the sweet little girl that they benefit was in honor of, came to show her appreciation.  She is so precious, but the most impressive aspect of this benefit, is that they senior class at Bruno-Pyatt came up with this idea.  The put a great deal of work into this event and it was all done out of the kindness of their hearts.  I am proud to know that we will be graduating some amazing students that I am certain will contribute greatly to society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment