Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, February 9, 2014

One Dish Dinner

Hello all!  If you know me, you know I love to cook.  So, tonight I put together a little something that is quick and easy.  Typically, I do not cook on Sunday and we just eat leftovers so there wasn't anything on my menu.  Well Jeff and Evan are both not feeling the best so we stayed home from church.  That meant it was time to improvise which is my most favorite way to cook.  


Here is what you need:

1 pkg of smoked sausage
1 bell pepper
7 small red potatoes
10 rings on onions
1/2 stick of butter
3 rings of jalapeños 
Salt and pepper


The jalapeños are the secret ingredient.  You can use as much or as little as you like depending on how spicy you like your food.   I cut everything up and put in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Then you bake at 425 covered with foil until potatoes cut easily.  I am guessing 35-45 minutes but we will have to see given that it is still in the oven! 

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment