Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, January 20, 2014

Crazy around the House

We have been so busy around our house.  It seems like every time we get laundry caught up, dishes take over, and so on.  Tonight, my mission is to hang all the clean laundry and start washing some dirty laundry.  Tomorrow, I will try to tackle floors.  I have also started running again which is fun but has really taken a great deal of juggling to get it in.  I am really looking forward to the time change because I always feel like I get more accomplished. 


I saw this posted the other day and it made me laugh.  Jeff and I are always tripping on or stepping on toys in the dark.  There have been many times that I was sure one or both of us had broken our toes.  This little note just put it all into perspective.  We really don't have anyone to blame but ourselves, LOL!

 
I also saw this cute little sign.  I would love to hang this in my bedroom but Jeff is not much on decor that has words.  Regardless, I think we too often say I love you out of habit but for me, this sign is so true about how I feel about my husband and children.  I am pretty sure that I could never tell them I love them enough and I hope that when I leave this Earth, there will be no question as to whether or not I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment