Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, January 20, 2014

Warmer Temperatures have arrived

Well, when I say warmer temperatures have arrived, I really mean warmer than 0 degrees.  The weather has been crazy because it will be somewhat warm one day and freezing the next.  The wind has also been about to blow me away!  Regardless, we have been trying to spend as much time as possible outside.  Luke and Jeff were busy working a few weekends ago so Evan and I played outside. 


We played some tee-ball and Evan is starting to get the hang of hitting the ball (he seems to be much more interested in football and basketball).


Then, Evan decided to do some work.  He drove his tractor around and found places he could successfully dig holes in. 


He loaded all his tools in his trailer by himself and really got busy.


I love that my boys enjoy working, I am sure that when they are older they will beg to get to sleep in.


Every time he was able to get a little dirt, he held his bucket up so proud to show me.

 
I tried to get Evan to take a picture with me but this was as good as I could do.  We are just so thankful for Sun-shiny days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment