Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Country Boys

Oh how I love my country boys.  They are always decked out and ready to do work.

 
Evan has taken up his brother's love for boots.  Of course now that he can fit into the hand-me-downs he would like to wear them everywhere. 
 


Precious Luke still loves to wear his Cowboy hat any time he gets a chance.  Honestly we have to put it up very high so that he doesn't wear it every day!


I know that one day Evan will kill me for this but seriously how funny is this.  He picked up one of my magazines as reading material. (Don't judge, you cant see anything gross, other than the toilet).

 
My boys and their wonderful father.  I love these three guys with all of my heart.  Thank you sweet Jesus for blessing my life in this way.



 Luke and his work gloves.  He was busy practicing his roping and he really wanted to go on the other side of the fence. 
 
 
Evan, like all the grandchildren, loves to climb the fence.  We are so blessed to be able to raise our boys so that they can learn life on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment