Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Play Date and T-Ball

A few weeks ago, Luke got to have a play date with one of his best buddies.  Luke and Jacob met in preschool.  I found it amazing that they both have the exact same birthday.  What is even more amazing is that Luke's other best friend, Landon, has the exact same birthday.


These boys kept us running all around the park.


I think they had a great time and I am looking forward to our next visit with Jacob's family.


T-ball season came and went already.  I think the boys had a good time regardless of not winning very many games.


How cute is this picture?  He is so handsome. 


Look at that focus.


That ball is about to fly.

 
Luke really improved a great deal this year.  I am so proud of you son!  Next year, both boys will be playing t-ball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment