Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fourth of July and a Birthday

For the Fourth, we celebrated with friends.  We visited the Daffron's and the kids had a blast. 

This picture was the evidence I needed to get my rear back on track to eating healthy.  Regardless, I love the man sitting next to me and was glad we were able to get a photo together.


As I do each year, I brought sandwich cookies.  They are always a big hit and this year, I made them a little more festive. 


This picture explains exactly why we have not spent the money on family photos.  It is pretty much impossoible to get these boys to stand still.  Oh well, that is what makes our family special. 


This was a poor picture of the fireworks, but Gunner and friends did an amazing job putting on a show for the kiddos.


Evan and Gunner enjoying the fireworks and playing around.


My sweet nephew Ethan turned 9.  I cant believe how quick the years have gone by.  When he was born, I was still living at home with my parents so I was able to spend hours with this kiddo.  I love him to the moon and back.


To celebrate his birthday, we had a party at the Brumley's and then we went to "The Zone."  We road go-carts, played mini golf and just had a great time. Evan wanted to ride so I had to attempt to drive one of these suckers. 

Jeff and Luke getting ready to rock the go-carts.

 
Randy and Maci were ready to fly and that is exactly what they did as they beat all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment