Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Catch up post

Well I have fallen terribly behind on my blog.  We have been very busy with sleep overs and all things summer.


The boys spent a weekend with Killion, Dalton and the boys.  My kiddos have missed them so much!

I went with a group of ladies from church to watch Girls Night Out.  It was so great and also had a good Christian message.


I have been helping in nursery and Sunday school for the past few weeks.  I enjoy getting to serve The Lord in this way.


We enjoyed some time at the lake with family.


The boys have played outside so much and have the cutest little farmer tans.


Typically wrestling match in the floor!


Redneck pool shade.  The kids had a blast but I think we need a bigger pool.


Just another wrestling match in the Benton house.



A little front yard baseball game.  I love having a yard big enough to play ball in.

No comments:

Post a Comment