Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Love

Oh the love shared in a family is like no other.  We are so blessed to have great families and to have most of our family close by.

 
I love how you can see the love in Pa's face as he looks at Evan.  The boys are so blessed to have him in our lives.  Every time I see the boys with their Pa on the farm, I cant help but think about our best friends (Lindsay and Lance) who lost Lance's father way to early.  It hurts my heart as I think about all the fun that those guys would be having together on their farm; however, I know that he is in Heaven and for that reason we can all find joy. 


My niece came to visit and it was a blessing to get this picture of all these ladies together.  This make 4 of the 5 generations that we still have with us.  My brother was not here for the picture but regardless, this is one I will cherish for years to come.  I love how my mom is showing such love to my granny. 

 
Another picture of Pa but this time it is with Luke.  Luke was listening so well in church and I love how he has his hands placed on his Pa's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment