Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Luke loves the snow

Luke loves the snow. On Saturday, we went to bruno and Luke had so much fun with his cousin Grady. Luke got to do all his favorite things: be outside, ride the tractor with pa, ride the wheeler, and his new favorite...sled. Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Even I got to go and watch the kids and adults play, at least for a while. It was now always the most comfortable going up hills and wearing a ton of clothes while trying to hold on to Jeff on the wheeler!


Luke got to sled some in the big sled but it was soon discovered that he was able to sled by himself on one of the above sleds. I missed the part were he was really having a ball and going down by himself. I am told that before he would ever get to the bottom, he was yelling "go again and watch me Grady!"


Looks like he had a blast to me. I love this precious little gift from God!!
Pa is letting Luke drive all by himself and looks like he is doing a good job. The spent the first part of our adventure going back and forth to pick up the fellow sledders.




When we first got to Bruno, Luke was napping so Pa went and got the tractor ready. He knew that Luke would want to ride and feed the cows as soon as he woke up. Luke is completely obsessed with riding the tractor and that is all Jeff and I hear!!!
Yesterday it snowed alot and as soon as Luke saw it, he thought that meant he was going to get to go sledding. I would have taken him outside but it kept snowing until dark. I suppose we will attempt the difficult battle of getting me dressed and try to go outside some today. Hopefully, I will post more pics of the fun that will occur.



1 comment:

  1. It looks like lots of fun. Donnie sent Jace on his own without his consent but he loved it. The funniest part was when Nash tried to stop him and Jace took his feet out instead.

    ReplyDelete