Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy Life

As usual, our family has been so busy. I often think that I would like to push pause on everything that is going on around us so that we can slow down and enjoy life. That is not to say we don't enjoy our lives, but I feel like we have so little time to soak it all in. We run from one thing to another so quickly that I can't hardly remember what I have done from day to day. I watch this show called, "Sweet Home Alabama.". If you like the bachelor, you will love this so much more. Anyhow, yesterday Paige said, " I just love the simply life of the south.". As busy as we are in the south, I can't even imagine the hustle and bustle of the city life, nor do I want to.

So Evan has finally got his 3rd tooth coming in. He is getting so big and I am loving his personality. He is sleeping better, waking only once a night. He is eating everything in sight. Tonight, he had ham, cheese, carrots, and veggie puffs. He really likes to follow his brother everywhere and is getting very brave about letting go of things as he stands.

Luke has been.very busy asking a thousand questions a minute. He can't seem to ever get enough information in that brain. He is like a sponge and absorbs everything. We use to be able to watch TV and he had no idea what they said or was on the screen. Now, he hears and repeats everything. Luke has trouble with some of his sounds and being a special Ed teacher, I couldn't help but be concerned. I also know that early intervention is key, so we had Luke assessed. The sounds he has been struggling with are all age appropriate so he did not qualify. He has such a loving heart and always prays for him babysitter and her unborn child, Boston. It amazes me that a 3 year old understands that there is life in Killion's belly but today's society can't figure that out.

I have been very busy with work and have faced many challenges the last two weeks. I finally feel like I have come to terms with those challenges and I am ready to move forth. Jeff and I have decided that I will spend one night a week working on my school projects and studying for my admin test. I hope to take the test in may and would like to have most of my projects finished before school starts in the fall. I have about a month till school starts back but thankfully, they only last 5 weeks. I am still trying to diet but am finding it tough to drop weight this time. I won't let the scale get me down.

Well that is a short update for us. I am determined not to worry about tomorrow because I know that it is in Gods hands. He can get us through anything. Never give up Hope for Hope is in the GREAT I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment