Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, January 2, 2012

Family Fun

Over the Christmas break, we got to spend time with our wonderful family. I started to really think last night about how important family is to us and how we should cherish the time that we have with one another. Too often, we look back on our lives after a member of our family has passed and we think, "I sure wish I would have spent more time with them." I am thankful that the majority of mine and Jeff's family are close enough by, that we get to spend quality time together.


Here is Garon (Dan and Steph's youngest son). He is so precious and I am starting to think that he looks alot like his dad when he was young.




This is Maci and in the background there is Ethan. These are my sister's children. Ethan is the smartest kiddo I know, and he knows it, LOL. Maci is so calm and quiet. I wonder how my sister got the two calm kiddos.





This is Grady (Dan and Steph's oldest son). He is named after Jeff's Pa. He has learned how to hit the baseball when his dad pitches it. I am amazed at how quickly he has learned this and how far he can hit it.







Above is my precious Grandma and my cousin Kevin. I am so thankful for everyday that God gives us to spend with my Grandma and cousin. Grandma is 87 years old and she still drives to church and singing. Kevin has surpassed all odds and survived what doctors call "an inoperable brain tumor." God is amazing and these two people are amazing. I am blessed to have them in my life. Love you guys!!!





In my family, we play cards when we gather. As I look at this picture, I notice that my most amazing and Godly example is missing. Every time we play, I think about Uncle Bobby. I know he is looking down and is amazed that Uncle Glenn lets me play. You see, I have been watching my uncles, aunts, grandparents, and mom play for around 20 years. It is a pretty complicated game and the only way you get to play in my family is if someone dies (obviously, we hope that never happens). Thankfully,they have decided to let me play without the aforementioned occurring.






Finally, this is my SIL. She is obviously expecting Adam's second child and this time it is a little boy. They already have Brilee and she is so precious. In this beautiful belly, is Keyton James.

This is no where close to all our family but just a glimpse of our family fun over the Christmas break.












No comments:

Post a Comment