Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My next reward!

So there are a few things I have learned about myself in the last few years of my life:

First, I will never be good at dieting. I have always ate whatever my heart desired and never gained weight. Well then I had kids and got a bit older and that is no longer true.

Second, losing weight is not motivation enough for me to stick to a diet.

Finally, I will do just about anything to earn a reward.

I say all of that so you will understand the rest of my post. Back in October, Jeff and I were talking and I was once again complaining about not being able to drop weight ( all while I was eating at Razorback Ribs). I was asking him for a treadmill and we discussed that if I stuck to a diet plan, until Thanksgiving, I would get a treadmill. So, I did and I lost 16 lbs. Unfortunately, I only stuck to it until that date (wow, that is the first time I have admitted that).

Jeff and I were talking today and I was telling him that I need to get back to dieting. He knows me best and said that I need to set goals and come up with a reward if I stuck to it.

So here is my reward....if I stick to my diet until March 26th, we will be sitting on the beach soaking up the sun and enjoying amazing sunsets with my best friend..

3 comments:

  1. :You go girl!!! I want details :-) and a reward too!!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'll have to use this on Kale and get that vacation I've been beefing for. Win win!!

    Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete