Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gingerbread Train





I wanted Luke to create a gingerbread house for Christmas this year but when I found a gingerbread train, I knew it would be perfect. I thought that I would help Luke with this project but I quickly realized it was not designed for this mommy to put together so I enlisted Jeff's help. Jeff and Luke had so much fun. Jeff is a bit of a perfectionist so I think it was hard for him to allow Luke to do too much. All Luke could think about was eat this train and the candy. I finally convinced him that it was for looks not for eating. Regardless, I think it was a great time of bonding for father and son.




Luke watching his dad very intently.







1 comment:

  1. Gwen, That picture of Luke is the sweetest one yet!! You will one day treasure these pictures of Jeff and Luke making memories together!

    ReplyDelete