Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, October 22, 2012

Crazy

It has been another crazy week. On Wednesday, I headed to Little Rock. On the way, I received a picture of one of my favorite people, even if she was wearing a Texas longhorn shirt! Lesa and I worked very late and then got up early for meetings on Thursday. After a busy day of meetings, we rewarded ourselves with Japanese! Again, we worked late. During the day, I received a scary picture of my nephews head. Late that night, his mom took him to the hospital after not being comfortable with the answer she got at the doctors. Around 2 am, I had given up on her calling me with an update so I called. She said Keyton would be transferred to Children's. He was airlifted and I was so thankful that The Lord places me in the right place at the right time. Gladly, I can report that Keyton is going to be just fine and actually got to come home Friday evening. God is good!! While at the hospital, I received a cute picture of Luke and he claims he was dressed like a cowboy! Ha!

Well that's all I have, enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment