Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Never a dull moment

In our lives, there is never a dull moment! All this week Evan has been sick. We went to doctor on Sunday and sadly he had not improved so we went to see our Doctor on Thursday. Now, it has been a week and for the most part, he is feeling better.

Just when I get one better Luke starts talking like his throat is hurting. Then, Jeff informed me that his throats hurting! Hopefully this mommy doesn't get sick because someone has got to take care of these boys!

Oh yes, this month is pastor appreciation. I had Luke create cards for Bro. Steve and Mrs. Judy. We even decided to mail them. This was the first time Luke had ever mailed anything and he loved it.

I will close with a funny. Nearly daily, Luke has to go to the bathroom while we are on the road. This time, I decided to catch a photo of this mess. He has mastered this process and proceeds to open door, stand in the doorway, and lets it rip! I can't even tell you how many times very nice people have stopped to check on us. I am glad there are still kind folks out there that are willing to lend a hand if ever I was in need! I am certain they don't want to help me with my usual cause of being on the side of the road ha!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVED getting notes from Luke!! How sweet and I hope he will always remember that Bro. Steve and Mrs. Judy loves him and Evan very much! They are our future leaders in the church! Thanks Gwen and Jeff for being awesome parents!!

    ReplyDelete