Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was great fun this year. This year, I let Luke pick his own costume and tries to find something for Evan that might go along with Luke's costume. Luke decided to be a cowboy or as he says, "woody!" So I found a cute farmer costume for Evan. My boys were set to look amazing!! So I asked the babysitter to get them ready so I could run by moms, the neighbors, and grandma Fern's. When I arrived, she said Evan refused to wear costume. So we got to mom's and I tried his costume again but it was still a no go. When I got home, I tried again and still he wasn't having it. So we visited the neighbor, The Proctors, and Grandma Fern all without Evan being dressed. I will say that Luke wore his costume with pride. Finally, we went to church and all the kids were dressed so cute. Evans friend, Jesse was so precious as you can see in the below pictures. I was amazed that after we tricker treated, I finally was able to connivence Evan to put his costume on. After church, we visited The Daffron's. Even though it was a bit of a fight, it was so worth it so see both of my boys looking so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment