Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall, my favorite time of year!

I love all things fall: football, fall smells, leaves, weather, etc! Life has been so good and I just love taking time to relax and enjoy all things fall. We broke out a few decorations and if I were rich, I would decorate our entire house in fall decor! Luke has been doing several crafts. Below, you will see a pumpkin craft he put together.

I have finally ordered the kiddos their costumes. Luke is going to be a cowboy and Evan will be a farmer.

Well I am heading to bed soon but for now, it is back to football and post season baseball! Did I mention I love this time of year?

Before I go, just wanted to ask everyone to please lift Clay Maples, a teenager in our church who is fighting leukemia, up in prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment