Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, October 19, 2012

Random post

So I know this post and the pictures are very random but this is what I have been up to the last few days.

Luke got a new hair do! I found this precious sticky note on Facebook and wanted to share. I got to eat lunch with the cutest boy I know, we'll besides my own children. Finally, I was sent this crazy picture of my nephews head. It freaked me out. My SIL took him to doctor and he said to keep and eye on it and if there were changes go to ER. I told her I would go now and she did. As I type this, I am sitting at Children's hospital waiting on Air Evac to arrive with precious Keyton. Please send up prayers that the doctors will be able to provide healing for this precious angel. God is good in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment