Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, June 10, 2011

SUYL special need children

As a special education teacher, I currently have 17 students who I love as my own. They have a wide range of disabilities but I refuse to let those disabilities become who they are. Each of these children have names and a purpose. I am determined to help each of them reach their full potential and goals in life. My purpose for posting on this issue is to offer my services to those with questions or problems in regards to education and your child's rights. If I can help you or your family in any way, please feel free to contact me. My God bless your children and families as I know the struggles you must endure each day. Seek comfort in THE ONE who loves us most!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen, I saw your post from Kelly's blog and thought maybe you could help me with our situation. Right now we're in a fight with our district because Emma hasn't been educated for about the last 3 year (and she's only 7). I'd be interested to get your input on what we're going through!
    www.jumpingwaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet another special ed teacher! I am in grad school now for special and elementary ed - I also have a long list of learning disabilities and hearing issues overcome! Your son is precious too!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete