Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A day in our lives!

So I got this idea from Kelly's korner but thought it would be awesome to try. This is day 1 of a week in our lives and sorry there won't be pics bc I still can't figure it out.

12:30 am Evan woes up. I feed him and try to put him down in his crib, but no such luck. He cries and I am afraid he will start cough then struggle to breath so off to the recliner we go. We fall asleep.

5:00 am. Wow evan went a long time without eating; however, it has been a struggle to keep him asleep this whole time, so I did not sleep much.

6:30 am Luke joins us in the recliner. He is so cute bc he is carrying his plastic dog with him.

7:00 am evan starts crying and it has become a fight for space and my attention in the recliner. After diaper change, evan is happy so we rest a little longer and Luke watches Mickey mouse clubhouse.

8:15. I get up and get Luke breakfast, powdered donuts ( I know it is terrible but he loves them) and milk. He eats while I feed evan.

9:00 am we are off to grandma and pa's. They watched the kiddos while I ran o walmart! ( I am still not brave enough to take them with me).

10:30 I head back to pick up e boys. When I get there Luke wants me to hold him. I have to be honest, this melted my heart bc he usually starts crying when I come to pick him up.

11:00 am we put up groceries and then I feed evan. While I am feeding evan, Luke decides to help himself to the fridge. He pullsvoutbthe yogurt I bought ( which are six stuck together). He begins opening them all and eating the like candy.

12:00 fnally, Luke quits eating yogurt and I lay evan down for some mat time. Luke and I begin cleaning bathrooms. When I started cleaning yesterday, I realized that I did not have sufficient cleaning solutions, so today I am deep cleaning.

12:45 pm. The fight begins to get naps underway.

1:30 pm I begin folding the endless loads of laundry. I am not kidding, there are five loads here.

2:00 pm I give up, naps just aren't gonna happen today. Luke has ran all over the place and thinks it is fun to jump on clean laundry that has been folded. Time to feed evan again!

2:15. Decided to leave laundry for a bit and I just booked a mini vaca for jeff, Luke and me.

2:30 back to laundry. You see I have a bad habitbof cleaning laundry but never getting it put up. Every time I get it all put away, I swear I will never let it get like this again! Yeah right!

Since 2:30, I have put evan to sleep three times and his precious brother has woken him each time. Therefore, I am going to chill out in the recliner for bit. Luke just came in and I am wondering how a 2 year old learns to smart off. Every time I have said, "I said no!" he looks at me and replies with, " I said no!". Nice huh!

It is 4:30 and I have prepped supper so as soon as jeff gets home, I will cook it up. I usually try to have supper done before he gets here but then he needs to wind down from work so we end up eating without him. I am trying to time this better. On a side note, this evening should be interesting given that neither of my kiddos have slept much today.

5:00 well I started cooking even though jeff wasn't home. I ot supper cooking with the help of Luke and then fed evan.

6:00 we all it own to eat and jeff begins asking the blessing and both kiddos are crying, lol. Wouldn't trade our lives for anything. Jeff and Luke ended up eating together while I put evan down for a nap. Wow, it's only 6:30!

7:00 evan and I are just relaxing! It's almost bath time. I finally ate and cleaned up kitchen as well as dusted in living room. I am trying to dust one room a day, ugh. Luke has been begging for a bath all day bc i bought him some new bubble bath. The kid has totally unclothed himself five times today trying to get to his bubbles, lol. He is just so funny. As I sit here with Evan, I can hear the sweet sounds as Luke explains in great detail everything he is doing. They are in his room. Luke has started reallynplaying with the blocks his aunt steph got him. He builds them up as high as he can and then he wants Evan to come knock them over. It is so precious. I am realizing right now how much I wish i could attach photos tonthe events of the day.

7:45. Bath time! Luke is so good at washing himself. It is really impressive.

8:10 pm both kids are asleep with me in the recliner.

8:55 pm, jeff puts Luke in his bed and we finally sit down to watch "the voice". Of course it is recorded so hopefully we can get it all watched by 10 then feed evan and off o bed.

Luke doesn't normally go o bed thus early but I guess without a nap, he was worn out. Wow what a day! I knew our lives were busy but this seems crazy when you actually pay attention to all that goes on! Thank God for another day of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment