Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 6 &7 of Snow....

After several snow days at home, I finally got to go back to work on December 10th.  When I sit at home I try to enjoy my time with my family but sometimes my mind wanders and I began to get stressed about all the work that I need to do.  I am trying to handle that stress better and God sure has put the right people in my life to assist me.


I wanted to snap a few pictures of what our County road looks like still.  I of course stopped before taking the pictures so no one yell at me.


It was a bit nerve wracking to say the least but we made it.


Now, the above picture of the 65 Business route on the way to the babysitters.  It was difficult to stop to get this picture taken but I managed.  I couldn't believe how bad these roads still were.


Yesterday, we had a frozen fog and it was so beautiful I wanted to share.  Of course, this made me nervous driving again but we did really well.


And because Jeff is out of town, we don't really have traditional meals.  The boys and I made mini pizzas.  They are so easy.  First, you roll out canned biscuits.  Second, you scoop a spoon full of pizza sauce on each.


Then, I put cheese on them. Don't they just look amazing?!


Finally, I place three pepperonis on each and bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.  You know you want to try them.  I ate several but done tell the dieting fairy!  Between Thanksgiving, Snow, and Christmas I am going to gain so much weight.  I am working hard to be smart on what I eat but there is ooohhhh so much yummy goodness.  On another note, while I was so sick (which has helped keep the weight off,ha) I couldn't really drink diet coke.  Well since that time, I have only been having one a day.  I have been drinking a lot more water.  Go me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment