Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, December 9, 2013

Maci's Birthday

Wow, I can tell I am behind on my blog when I find a draft from Maci's birthday back in November.  Oh well, better late than never.  Maci has turned 5 and she got a big surprise (a new bike).  All the kiddos were so excited for her.

 
Maci loves Hello Kitty so she got an Ice Cream Cake made especially for her. 


Sweet girl is getting so big!


Evan sure enjoyed the cake.  This kid loves ice cream and I think he would eat it everyday if I allowed him to do so.  The poor guy still hasn't learned to eat ice cream slowly. 


Luke is trying to be picky and only eat the parts he wants.  I cant imagine where he might have gotten this from.

 
Maci, we love you and look forward to seeing you continue to grow into the sweet angel that you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment