Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sunday School party

I love our Sunday school class at church.  There are so many different types of people and we all have so much fun together.  This year for our Christmas party, we decided to go eat at El Chico's and then come back to Bro. Steve and Ms. Judy's house for desserts.  Of course we had more food that we could possibly eat but we sure enjoyed our attempts. 


Andrea always makes something amazing and this year, she made a huge cheesecake. 
I wish Jeff could have been there because he loves it.


Ms. Judy made cupcakes and put them in this festive holder.


I took the easy route and stopped by The Cake Shop. I am so busy these days, I knew I would never be able to get something made. As usual, the cupcakes were amazing but the best part of the night was spending time with friends. Thank you Lord for this amazing class and its leaders. I hate that I never took time to get a group photo but will make a mental note not to forget next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment