Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, December 9, 2013

Random thoughts

I got on Jeff's phone and snagged some photos for this post.  Of course, I added a few from my phone that I have missed along the way. 


Evan and I snoozing and we got caught.


Jeff has been trying to turn my kids into Giant's fans.  I am a die hard Cowboy's fan.


I am trying so hard to drink more water.  Fortunately, I recently got sick and that has helped with the process.


My absolute favorite new product is this from Avon (contact my BFF Penny for all your avon needs).  Maybe that will get me a discount, HA!  No honestly, I have been using this for about 2 months and I can tell a huge difference.  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. My dear Gwen, you couldn't possibly have "deep wrinkles"!! You are beautiful with fresh unlined skin! Save your money and buy this when you are in your 50's or so!! :)

    ReplyDelete