Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gray family Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with the Gray's (Jeff's mother's family).  I love going over to the farm and spending time with the family. 


Above is a picture of Jeff's Pa.  I never had a chance to meet him but my mom remembers him well as he was her bus driver.  I know that he was Jeff's best friend and that he is missed dearly, especially around the holidays.


I made festive pinwheels to take.  They are so easy:

Mix 2 pkgs of cream cheese, 1 can of chopped black olives, 1 pound of cook sausage( I use hot), 1/2 cup of green onions, and accent to season.  Then spread on tortilla shells and roll up.  Once rolled, I put into the fridge until right before we leave and them I cut them up. 


Next, I made cornbread salad.  It is also very easy:

Simply layer the following:

Cornbread, ranch dressing, pinto beans, corn, black olive, green onion, cheddar cheese, and bacon.  I usually layer it three times but this is always way too much food.


Grayson made his first appearance to meet the entire family.  He is so handsome like all the boys.


Andrea and Seth are such a sweet couple and we love being around them.  They are so great with the kids and always get the best gift awards.


Granny Gray holding sweet baby Grayson.


Garon, Jeff and Pa all playing around.


Seth with his boys (Garon and Evan).  They love Seth and he is more like a uncle than a cousin.


After many attempts, this was the best shot of all the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment