Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, April 4, 2014

Catch up










I haven't blogged in so long but decided it was time to share a little about what's been going on in our lives. 

 
Nana and Pop-pop fenced in their yard so there is a lot of room to play.  Uncle Randy brought a basketball goal so now the whole family can play.
 


Evan and Keyton were more interested in climbing on the trees than playing basketball.



I grabbed this sauce while at taco bell.  Some might think this is hilarious! I will say that the sauce worked well with my taco, HA!



I went to Walmart like I do (more often then I would like to admit).  While walking out, it sounded like a gun went off.  I turned around to find this truck had literally ran into a pole.  It was quite a shame but the guy didn't seemed phased at all.



I see this house every morning when I drop Luke off at school.  I am so in-love with the porch.  I would love for my future home to look like this.



Evan has been having so much fun at church lately and he loves to go.  This is just the most handsome picture of him. 



Here is a picture of my other precious boy, Luke.  He really enjoys going into Evan's class during church to "help."  He seems to be entertaining Oakley.



It has been alot warmer so we have been playing outside.  Of course, I did my own nails and the boys wanted me to help plant "seeds" in the yard. 



These four kiddos have so much fun ahead of them in life.  Our best friends, Lindsay and Lance have two boys that pretty much have no choice but to be friends with our boys.  Above are Luke, Evan, Bennett, and Landon and they all love plaid apparently!

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a sweet picture of the boys! Send it to me please!

    ReplyDelete