Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Farm & church











This is a very old post that I just haven't had time to write up. 

 
Evan whining at church because I am paying attention to other kids.
 


Precious little Hoppis came to visit when we had nursery.  We don't have very many little girls in class so it is always a joy.



Luke and Landon always want to come into their brother's class to be "helpers."



See what I mean about not having any little girls in class!



Evan had a good time at the farm "working."



How many men does it take to fix a four-wheeler?  Apparently many more than we had because we ended up being towed back to the house.



I went for a ride and checked on all the pregnant mommas.



We had a few little babies to check on as well.



We worked on cleaning up the fence row.  I love to work on the farm and I am certain that I should have grew up on one. 



We all worked hard and now if you go by the farm, my father-in-law has a beautiful new fence (of course he did most of the work) but I was thankful to be able to contribute a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment