Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, April 4, 2014

More birthday parties







My nephew Keyton had his birthday party and we had a blast celebrating.

 
 
Grandpa and Grandma Juanita with a few of their great-grandkids.  I cant even begin to count how many they have together.
 


I helped make the goodies for the party.  It was a lot of work but very fun.



It was a sports theme and I did the best I could do making baseball cupcakes.



Our sweet babysitters son, Boston also had a birthday party.  There is always a pinata which makes his parties the best! Evan decided the best place to be was on Dalton's head.



Boston blowing out his candles.  It wont be long before Boston has a little brother to join him.



Happy 2nd Birthday to Boston and Keyton.  Love you both to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment