Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Evan

Evan is about to be 3 years old.  I don't even know where the time has gone.  He has gotten so big and is growing so quickly that I can't keep clothes to fit him.  It is almost to the point where the kids can share shirts (which makes closet organization a whole lot easier).  Evan is such a smart boy and he adjusts so easily to new things.  For example, his babysitter ended up having her baby early so I had to find someone new to watch him.  He has done so well adjusting to this change and never cries when I drop him off.  He loves that he gets to take his lunch and insists on carrying it all by himself.  Ms. Jenn says that he often eats his lunch for breakfast, snacks all day, and then eats lunch with her kiddos.  I suppose that explains why he is growing so quickly and why he doesnt seem hungry at dinner time, LOL! 
 
 
Evan still loves to cuddle and gives the best lovings of all time.  He runs super quick when playing outside but still falls quite often.  I took him to the doctor to see what he thought about Evan's feet and the fact that he tends to drag his right foot some.  He referred us to Children's but they have not set up an appointment for him yet (which reminds me that I need to call).  He is talking wonderfully and often gets complimentst on how well he speaks.  He knows how to sing the ABC's, Star light-star bright, Itsy-bitsy spider, Jesus loves me, etc. 

 
He is super into Super Why which I am excited about because it is very educational.  He always makes everyone in the room put their "hands in" when the show gets to that part.  He has most of the episodes memorized but would probably watch them over and over if I let him. 
 

Evan is so good to play by himself; however, if his brother is around Luke wants to play together.  This usually results in fighting together, LOL.  Luke has started back to T-ball and so Evan wants to play.  I am amazed at how well Evan can already hit the ball and I look forward to next year when they get to be on the same team.  As it is now, I spend all of the practice time trying to keep Evan from going out on the field or running into the road (which means that I am not having much fun, HA!).


No comments:

Post a Comment